Mount Tamborine Marriage Celebrant Services and Fees
As a Mount Tamborine Marriage Celebrant, what is your fee and what does it include?
The fee quoted for your ceremony includes absolutely everything! The completion and submission of all legal documentation, you will have your own ceremony script writer, ceremony advisor, choreographer, sound editor, production manager, facilitator, mentor, friend and anything else you may need, or want me to be, until you are pronounced ” Mr & Mrs ” and welcomed by your family and friends for hugs and kisses – with the occasional tear or two!
All Certified Marriage Celebrants MUST offer and include:
Complete all necessary legal paperwork regarding your marriage.
Officially solemnize your marriage according to the Laws of Australia.
Comply with the Australian Code of Practice for all registered Marriage Celebrants as set out by the Attorney General’s Department.
Register your marriage with the relevant State Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
What is the basic process?
- After confirmation of my availability regarding your nominated wedding date; we meet for a coffee and chat to discuss your ceremony ideas and eligibility to marry.
- Our next meeting would be to sight all necessary documentation and complete the Notice of Intended Marriage and as many further meetings as you require.
- Provide you with a wide range of alternatives to ensure your ceremony has all the components you wish to include – vows, ring exchange vows, readings, blessings, prayers, music, beautiful unity rituals – together, we will create a ceremony that expresses your personalities; your beliefs; your ideals; and your promises to each other for a long, happy, rewarding marriage.
- Source and supply all music for your ceremony.
- If required, a rehearsal at your chosen venue with your bridal party and, when necessary with all participants of the ceremony (e.g. a hand fasting ceremony or a five candle ceremony), so everyone involved in the ceremony is completely comfortable with every aspect of the ceremony on the day.
- Professionally present your ceremony using wireless sound equipment – travels anywhere with me (e.g. open air venues, paddocks, beaches, parks, etc) and a wireless microphone for your readers and/or musicians.
In summary, as your chosen Tamborine Mountain Marriage Celebrant, everything about your ceremony and the necessary legal documentation, including being available to you 24/7 (well nearly!) by phone and email until you are introduced as Mr & Mrs is my responsibility.
What is your fee?
Fees are flexible and reflect your ceremony wishes –
a) ‘Elopement Style’, small, intimate and romantic, simply the two of you and up to 12 guests at your chosen Tamborine Mountain location $440.00
b) A ceremony reflecting everything you want and includes all the ceremony components, yet with NO rehearsal. You leave yourselves totally in my care and we simply ‘go with the flow’ on the day and, possibly, raise a chuckle or two $495.00
c) As per b) although so that you, your bridal party and ceremony participants are totally relaxed and confident on ‘the day’, a full rehearsal is organised at your nominated venue $595.00
d) DIY Wedding Ceremony – held at your nominated Tamborine venue, fee starts at $300.00, please contact me for further information and to discuss your ceremony ideas.
Payment Options: Cash, Money Order, Direct Deposit, Pay Pal and, for your convenience, Visa and Mastercard are accepted
Phone 0418 887 646 or please use the contact form to email your enquiry.